How do auctions work at Gamentio Auctions?
- Gamentio Auctions is a legitimate online auction portal where you can bid your Points on high-end products and win it at a very nominal price.
- Unlike any other online auction site, Gamentio provides its users with a smoother and hassle-free experience. It works as follows:
- All the registered/Guest Users of Gamentio bid on the specified item to win it at a highly discounted price. A user may choose to bid on one or multiple items at the same time. There's also no limit of bids per user.
- To place bids on an auction, a user shall need some Points. Number of Points required per bid is shown on each item displayed. Each bid will deduct some Points from the bidder's account.
- A user will need to purchase Points if they don't have the same in their account. Point balance can be checked on the top bar of your home screen. In the below example, the available Point balance is 44.
- When an auction begins, the item's starting price is set at zero Points and auction starts with the Auction Clock's countdown. Each time a bid is placed, the price of an item increases by a set amount and the auction clock gets reset. This gives enough time to other interested users to make a decision to BID or not.
- Users may bid until the auction clock reaches 0:00. No more bids are received after the clock runs out and the last person to bid before the auction clock stops, wins the item at the price equivalent to the last bid he placed. The winner gets the Product after he pays the winning bid amount plus processing fee. The payment can be in the form of Points.
- Winner's user ID and the item won are displayed when the auction gets closed. Winner will be contacted by us to share his/her details in order to receive the item won.
- Playing as a Guest User:
- If you are not sure to register, you may choose to play as a Guest User too. Simply click on "Play as Guest", then click on Gamentio Auctions' icon. You will see the running auction(s), just choose an item and start bidding on it. The progress of an auction will be visible on an item at all times during the auction.
- Please note that one may play on Gamentio as a Guest User (Not registered). However, he will have to sign up in order to claim the auctioned item, if won. Thus, we suggest registering yourself first for a smoother gaming experience.
- Steps for Signing up & participate:
- Create an account on Gamentio.com for free, using your email address or Facebook account and get your phone number verified.
- If you already don't have required amount of Points to bid, you would need to purchase the same. Number of Points required per bid is shown on each item displayed.
- Finally, join an auction that is running Live at that moment. Place a bid by clicking on the "BID" button. You may join anytime during the auction and can place multiple bids.
NOTE- You may register using your email address or via Facebook. We recommend signing up using Facebook, so you could enjoy the benefits of sharing and referring with friends to earn more Points. Click here to know more about Points.
Gamentio Auction FAQs
- Q 1. What are Gamentio Auctions (GAs)? Ans. Gamentio Auctions is a legitimate online auction portal where you can bid your Points on high-end products and win it at a very nominal price.
- Q 2. What is the concept of bidding? Ans. If you bid on an item and win it, you get it for a highly discounted price. For example, if the item placed for bidding is a mobile phone worth 50,000, you might get it at as low as 50, depending on other bidders' bids.
- Q 3. What is a bid and how much does it cost? Ans. A bid is a certain amount of Points placed to win a product in a live auction. To win, it has to be the highest bid in terms of the amount placed. Every time you bid for a live game, a specific amount of Points are deducted from your Gamentio account balance.
- Q 4. How does Gamentio Auctions work? Ans. Registered or Guest users of Gamentio bid on the specified item to win it at a highly discounted price. The starting price is set at zero Points and auction starts with the Auction Clock's countdown. Each time a bid is placed, the price of the item increases by a set amount and the auction clock gets reset. Users may bid until the auction clock reaches 0:00. No more bids are received after the clock runs out and the person who bids last wins the auction. Winner's user ID and the item won are displayed when the auction gets closed.
- Q 5. What are the steps to participate in Gamentio Auctions? Ans. 1. If you are not already registered, create an account on Gamentio.com and get your phone number verified. 2. If you already don't have required amount of Points to bid in your Gamentio account, you would need to purchase the same in order to place 3. Finally, join an auction that is running Live at that moment. Place a bid by clicking on the "BID" button. You may join anytime during the auction and can place multiple bids.
NOTE- One may play on Gamentio as a Guest User and win too. However, he will have to sign up in order to claim the auctioned item, if won. Thus, we suggest registering yourself first for a smoother gaming experience.
- Q 6. Who can participate in Gamentio Auctions? Ans. Yes, you can choose more than one Avatar on Gamentio. You can change your 3D Avatar as and when you desire,or, select a previous Avatar from your Avatar History.
- Can I stay anonymous on Gamentio? Ans. The information you furnish to Gamentio upon signing up is not accessible by anyone else. While playing only the screen name, that you have chosen, will be visible to the other players.
- Q. 7. How would I know the status of an auction. Ans. It is running if you see the auction clock running. It is closed when the Auction Clock runs out, i.e. when it displays 0:00.
- Q. 8. How is the winner determined? Ans. The last person to bid before the auction clock stops, wins the item at the price equivalent to the last bid he placed. The winner gets the Product after paying the winning bid amount which can be in the form of Points.
- Q 9. What are Points and how much does it cost? Ans. 10 Points= Rs 1. Know more about Points.
- Q 10. If I lose the auction, can I claim my Points back? Ans.No, a user cannot claim his points back once bid.
- Q 11. What is the time limit for an auction to close? Ans. There's no predefined time for Gamentio Auctions to close. It lasts until the auction clock runs out. However, it gets paused if predefined auction hours for that day runs out and resumes the next day at a predefined time.
- Q 12. Does every auction has a different clock reset time? Ans. Yes, the clock reset time changes with each auction. You may check the same around any Live auction.
- Q 13. Does each BID has the same price increment? Ans. No, it depends on the MRP of the product. High-priced products have higher price increment as compared to the low priced products. You may check the rate of increment around any Live auction.
- Q 14. Are online auctions legal? Ans. Yes, Online Auctions are legal in India, provided the company that offers it complies with the rules of RBI and Payment Gateway Service Providers. Gamentio.com fulfills all the said rules and requirements.
- Q 15. Can I participate with more than one account on Gamentio Auctions? Ans. No, Gamentio does not allow multiple IDs by a single user. If a user is found violating the rule, his account gets permanently deactivated and all the Points in his account are forfeited. We have a system to monitor this.
- Q 16. Can I participate and win unlimited auctions? Ans. You can participate in all the auctions and win with NO limit.
- Q 17. For how long are my Points valid after I purchase them? Ans. Points do not have any expiry date as of now, they are valid as long as your account is active.
- Q 18. What else can I do with my unused Points, if I don't wish to bid anymore? Are those unused points refundable? Ans. If you don't wish to bid, you may use your Points to play other games* on our site and also use them to buy chips or shopping vouchers, provided by us on our site, but Points are non refundable.
- Q 19. What should I do if I win an auction? Ans. Once you win, you will be contacted via email/phone to confirm your address. You will receive the product after paying the winning bid amount which can be in the form of points.
- Q 20. Are Gamentio Auctions employees allowed to participate in Gamentio Auctions? Ans. No, they are strictly prohibited to bid. We have a tracking system to monitor this.
- Q 21. What should I keep in mind while bidding at Gamentio Auctions? Ans. Make sure you don't violate the following rules:
- Multiple IDs by a single user is prohibited on Gamentio.com
- Participation in Gamentio Auctions in a group from a same place/household is against the rule.
- Using any other software than ours to place automatic bids is not allowed.
- Operating your account using a bot is a legal offence.
- Single user bidding from various devices by accessing other user's account is prohibited.
- Q 22. Do you have an app for iOS? Ans. Yes, Gamentio is available on App Store and Play Store as well.
- Q 23. I need further clarification as my question is not listed in this section. Ans. You just need to drop us an email with your question, at email@example.com Or fill out the form on our Contact Us page, we shall get back to you asap.