Gamentio General FAQs with Answers
NOTE- Users will be compulsorily required to furnish this information when their winnings cross ₹9,800.
- What is Rake ? Ans. Rake is a nominal amount of fixed commission fees charged by the cardroom for conducting gaming services. It's a fixed percentage of the Pot amount. The winner is awarded the Pot after deducting the said Rake. Gamentio will deduct Rake at the rate of 4% on all games.
- What is Play with Points scheme? Ans. Please visit our Gamentio Points page
- How can I "Play with Points"? Ans. To play with points simply visit the Poker or Rummy subsite and login to play. Users need to be 18 years and above to avail services under the "Play with Points" scheme.
- How can I buy Gamentio Chips ? Ans. You can buy Gamentio Chips easily by following the below mentioned steps:- Click Step 1: Step 2: or
- Can I choose more than one Avatar on Gamentio? Ans. Yes, you can choose more than one Avatar on Gamentio. You can change your 3D Avatar as and when you desire,or, select a previous Avatar from your Avatar History.
- Can I stay anonymous on Gamentio? Ans. The information you furnish to Gamentio upon signing up is not accessible by anyone else. While playing only the screen name, that you have chosen, will be visible to the other players.
- How to maximize your points on Gamentio ? Ans. Please visit our Gamentio Points page
- How do I check how many Points I have redeemed on Gamentio? Ans. You can check the total number of points collected/redeemed/remaining simply by logging into your Gamentio account and viewing MyVouchers link.
- What's the difference between a Voucher (that Gamentio offers) and a Discount Coupon (that other sites offer)? Ans. A voucher that Gamentio offers can be traded instantly, for cash benefits such as a mobile recharge or online shopping as though it is actual money. (List) X,
Gift Vouchers :
- How are the points/Chips awarded while playing on Gamentio? Ans. System of distribution of points is as under:-
How to earn Chips and Points
Direct registration on website/through facebook account Earn 500 Points and 10,000 Chips Register Now Share once a day on Facebook Earn 20 Points Share Now Invite Friends Earn 500 points on each friend* Invite Now points on winning hand Up to 750 points Play Now * 700 points will be awarded only when your friend registers using a verified facebook account know more
- Can I play with real money on Gamentio ? Ans. NO, Gamentio uses it's own currency called Gamentio Points (refer Gamentio Points page for details) . All activities on Gamentio such as, Gameplay, Buying Merchandize, Redemption of bonus Points/ Chips takes place in terms of Gamentio Points only. Also read "How to buy/ earn Gamentio points".
- Is there an age limit to play on Gamentio? Ans. Gamentio 3D Poker, Rummy and Teen Patti are suitable for individuals of age 13 years and above.
- Do I need to give any bank or credit/debit card details to join and play on Gamentio? Ans. All Gamentio games are played with virtual currency that you receive on signing up,therefore, NO bank details or credit/debit card details are required to play on Gamentio. (Sign Up, Play Now) . Also, when you purchase chips via Credit/Debit card, you are redirected to Payment Gateways. Gamentio doesn't store your credit/debit card info in any case.
- Can I play with only my friends on Gamentio ? Ans. Yes, the Gamentio 3D gaming experience allows you to invite and play with your friends by way of creating Private Rooms to enhance the gaming experience even more.
Play Now .
- Can I pause a game in the middle and resume it later ? Ans. No, Gamentio 3D games cannot be paused. If at any time a player wants to quit a game , they can do so by leaving the game by choosing Exit to Lobby option.
- Can I play offline on Gamentio ? Ans. No, Gamentio does not provide offline gaming services. However, Gamentio 3D games can be played comfortably on varied internet speeds.
- How many players can play at one table? Ans. The number of players that can play at a table are :
Game Min. no. of players Max. no. of players Rummy 2 4 Teen Patti 2 7 Poker 2 6
- How are the cards distributed in Gamentio ? Ans. Gamentio uses a highly specialised randomization algorithm that ensures thorough shuffling and distribution of cards. If, you're experiencing consecutive losses please do not get disheartened and continue playing to increase your chances at winning. Play Now
- What's the time limit within which I have to make my move? Ans. Each player gets fifteen seconds to make a move shown by way of a countdown timer. However, due to inherent differences in the gameplay of each Game on Gamentio the rules regarding time lapses vary. Please refer to individual Game's Rules for better understanding. (Poker Rules, Rummy Rules, Teen Patti Rules).
- Why has my Account been deactivated/Blocked ? Ans. Your account must have been deactivated due to any of the following reasons:-
- If you are running suspicious activities on Gamentio.com, specifically for the purpose of earning and redeeming Referral Points, OR
- If our investigation has revealed that your referrals are fake Facebook IDs/Users created specifically to exploit the Referral System on Gamentio, OR
- If you have signed up using fake/ non-verified Account.
- Why have my Vouchers have been declined/rejected ? Ans.Your voucher request(s) will be declined if your Facebook Referrals are from invalid/fake email ID's and Non-Verified Facebook accounts. Points that are earned through genuine email/Facebook referral or gameplay are only taken into consideration for the purpose of redeeming Vouchers.
- Is the referral scheme open to everyone? Ans. Every registered Gamentio user can earn points, but for now the points can be redeemed only on Indian Websites. We're working on integrating international sites and soon our international users will also be able to redeem their points against Vouchers.
- What are the English and Hindi names of the suites in card games ? Ans. The four suits are:
Gamentio.com reserves the right to assess the authenticity/legitimacy of a Registered/Referred user's Account(s). Should a user attempt to, register with more than one Account in any manner or form, the company reserves the right to :-
- Suspend/Delete/Deactivate/Ban your Account(s),
- Bar you from using or accessing the Services in the future,
- Impose restrictions upon your ability to use the Services provided by Gamentio,
- Report any suspicious or potentially illegal activity to Legal or Governmental authorities.
We hope you find the above information helpful. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details, we would love to hear from you.